There isn’t a better place to learn directly from those who have already done it with great success. Why reinvent the wheel, or waste time making all the rookie mistakes? Trust me, I learned the hard way myself. Had I been able to attend an event like this when I started in 2007, I would have surely made an additional $100,000 on my one small cabin, simply be cutting my learning curve down to size.
What will you learn?
Day 1 of the Vacation Rental World Summit
- How To Turn 70% to 80% of Prospects Into Paying Guests With A Unique Email – Antonio Bortolotti (Italy)
- Irresistible Property – A Stunning Look With Minimal Effort & Lots Of Fun – Sandra Hamilton (Sweden)
- How To Dominate The First Page Of Google – Yours Truly, Steve Sasman (USA)
- 6 Steps To Fabulous Property Photos – Tyann Marcink (USA)
Day 2 of #VRWorldSummit
- The Vacation Rental Experience – 7 Ways To Create Raving Fans – Heather Bayer (Canada)
- Getting to 80% Occupancy In Three Months – Rex Brown (Australia)
- Buying For Profit Anywhere In The World – Do’s & Don’ts Of The Perfect Home – Erica Muller (USA)
- Social Media Marketing That Truly Works – Alan Egan (On His Yacht)
Day 3 of #VRWorldSummit
- Empty Weeks Outside Peak? – Wendy Shand (United Kingdom)
- Why Email Marketing Should Be A Priority For Your VR Business – Curt Tudor (USA)
- Secrets To A Vacation Rental Website – Chad Brubaker & Paul Andruskiewicz (USA)